Business Beyond Borders

Business Beyond Borders

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

It's Gonna Be May!


Another month is coming to a close, and so has another component of my senior project. I have finally finished my mentorship hours this week. I have an official total of 52 as of today. I am going to continue going, but it feels good to know I don't need to meet a requirement anymore and I don't have to be there. My mentorship has been a good experience, more valuable to getting a future job rather than my topic itself. I feel that my mentorship work has directly applied to the factors of my Essential Question such as the micro entrepreneur and artisan women, rather than the entire EQ itself. Anyways, that is something really great that happened this month. Next month is going to be intense, I am slightly panicking just thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment