Business Beyond Borders

Business Beyond Borders

Monday, May 12, 2014

Mentorship

Literal
Rosy Nunez
A&R Creations
(909) 706-2283


Interpretive
   I have gained good work experience. I have learned how to work with customers and maintain the business, cleaning, stocking, inventory, and keeping organization of orders. I am now able to put quality references on my resume when I apply for future jobs. 

Applied
        My mentorship was an applied example of essential question. I was able to witness and participate in how an small business worked, run by a women artisan entrepreneur. I saw the traits of fair trade which is a component of my first answer: The best way for a fashion corporation to help artisan women in India become micro-entrepreneurs is by creating access to well-paying, stable jobs.


No comments:

Post a Comment