Business Beyond Borders

Business Beyond Borders

Monday, February 10, 2014

Blog 13: Lesson 2 Reflection

Content:


1. Positive Statement

I am most proud of how much I was able to put together with my last minute topic change.

2. Questions to Consider
       a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)? AP

       b.     My professionalism was definitely not my strength in this presentation. I didn't feel like I engaged with the audience or made enough eye contact with the audience.

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2? My activity. As one of the last presentations, the audience was excited to use the ipads in order to access the sites needed in my activity.

4.  (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2? I would have taken more time to memorize and be more comfortable with my information, so that I would have been able to present more confidently.

5. Finding Value
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be? I am not really sure what my answer #2 will be, mostly because I just found my answer #1 along with my EQ last week. I believe it may have to do with encouraging women to form small groups with other local women that assist each other in their finances. Another option is providing more educational opportunities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment