Business Beyond Borders

Business Beyond Borders

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Blog 15: Independent Component 2 Approval

1. I have applied for the Spring Term at Cal Poly and, as recommended by Mrs. Pittman, I plan on getting a class that closely relates to the basics of International Business. If I am unable to get a class, I will work on a hands-on project with my mentor Peter Kilduff at Apparel Merchandising and Management, a department in Cal Poly.

2. I will attend and pass the class in order to meet the 30 hour requirement, but I am still not sure when the class will be and how often it will be held.

3. I am just beginning to become familiar with my topic, so taking a class on the foundations of International Business will not only help me better understand my topic, but also better understand my EQ. If I end up doing my hours with my mentor, I believe working in the AMM department will help me put my EQ into action in a vague way, or at least help me to do so in the future.

4. Link is HERE as well as on the right column

No comments:

Post a Comment