Business Beyond Borders

Business Beyond Borders

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Blog 11: Mentorship 10 Hours Check



"Nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced." -Albert Einstein 


1. It still is not my stable mentorship, but I did not want to waste my time. I decided to contact my aunt who works with the L.A.P.D. and asked her if I could sit in on a few courts sessions she needed to attend. There are not many that are available for me to go to because they are private or on weekday mornings.

2.   Irma Velazquez 
3.   15 hours, not including my summer hours. Including my summer hours, 26 hours 20 minutes. 
4.   I went to court with my aunt. It is not directly tied with my topic, in some aspect it is important for me to learn the official process of the law once criminals, including psychopaths, are brought to justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment