Business Beyond Borders

Business Beyond Borders

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Blog 6: Second Interview Questions


I am planning on interviewing Blanca Flores. She has worked in the Fashion industry for just over 12 years. She is currently unemployed, but has gathered experience and expert knowledge of the inner workings of business deals and communications.

5 questions on her background:
  1. I’m interested in studying International Business. What can you tell me about it?
  2. From your perspective, what could I study that would be significant to other people?
  3. Who else would you recommend I talk to?
  4. What kinds of places or activities do you recommend I do for the mentorship component?
  5. What books should I read in this field? Who else can I interview?
The status of this mentor is still not confirmed, but it is looking very positive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment