Business Beyond Borders

Business Beyond Borders

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Blog 3: Topic Choice and Semester 1 ESLR Goals

“The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary.  Men alone are quite capable of every wickedness.” -Joseph Conrad

1.Psychopathy 

2. 
  • iPoly Citizen - With the knowledge I learn from my expected extensive senior project research, I can be a direct source to my fellow ipoly citizens on how to classify a psychopath and the dangers of psychopathy and other related behavioral disorders.
  • Effective Learner - A great way to grow in becoming an effective learner is by  asking detailed and well developed questions in scheduled interviews with my mentor and professionals working in my topic's field. 
  • Effective User of Technology - As I consistently work and use my personal blog and the class blog, I will learn both the social and educational benefits of technology. Using technology, specifically the internet, also use to edit and build our working bibliography and use turnitin.com which i expect to be a vital part of turning in major assignments throughout the year. 
  • Effective Communicator - From previous seniors, I have learned that in the model assembly is a vital project in growing as an effective communicator. You need to work with others and against others in a responsible manor so that the outcome ends in your favor. Also, being a part of the Prom Committee, we need to consider the class as a whole and make sure our decisions benefit not only the committee but all of the senior class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment