Business Beyond Borders

Business Beyond Borders

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Finally...


Just as my time was running out...

I have finally gotten a stable mentorship, where I can complete the required mentorship hours. I understand that it is very late in the game, but I feel like a can let go of the breath I have been holding. I will need to work a lot and frequently in order to catch up, but I know I will take this whole scenario as a learning experience. Thanks to a fellow senior, I was able to take advantage of this great opportunity to work with a female entrepreneur who works in creating, alternating, and selling dresses, along with providing event packages. I will get much needed insight into the world of micro entrepreneurship and how the business itself runs.

I have also been emailing professors in order to get a Young Scholars class for my independent component 2. What I have learned is that in order for me to take most of the International Business courses, I would need to complete certain prerequistites.I learned this from a professor that I had emailed earlier this month, but she was able to send me a list of classes that would complete the prerequisites and was still related to my topic. I have now jsut under 10 professors regarding a spot in their class. I now just need to focus on the 30 hours and gathering much more research to conclude my senior year with a stunning presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment