Business Beyond Borders

Business Beyond Borders

Friday, January 31, 2014

Starting Over

  “It's painful and it's messy. But sometimes you just have to make the break and start again.”  -Tony Parsons

As January is ending,
I am beginning all over again. Finding inconveniences in my original senior project topic, I am now doing my senior project on International Business. Just thinking about it makes me panic a little bit inside. But I know it's for the best. I am going to work a lot harder than I have been and redo a lot of things     that I work so hard to complete in the first place. But I know it's for the best.
I have already started on my research and interviewed a potential mentor for my first and second interview. I learned that she is currently unemployed, but I am still meeting with my aunt who works for Nitto Tires as the director of global strategic planning. I was also considering going back to the American Red Cross and continuing my volunteering there. As a volunteer, they had me organize paperwork for shipments and transactions to other Red Cross locations in the United States. I was working with the transactions coordinator and because my aunt lives a bit far, I may be able to use her as my mentor to go more hours in. Writing this post, I realize that I am also going to have to edit some things on my blog. 

I really hope that in the end, I am happy of my final product and the extra work is worth. All I can do now is my best towards something I can be proud of as my final project at I-Poly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment